This formula demands creativity and organization from participants. Each sub-group receives a ‘Flavour box’ with ingredients and has to invent and realize a recipe, within a limited time-period.
Our chef – facilitator is there to provide a wise piece of advice (and prevent disasters).
Before tasting, the winning team is designated (the usual criteria are: quality and creativity of the co-created recipe, respect of the time-limit, the group which wasted the less ingredients, quality of collaboration or other criteria suggested by yourself)
Total time: 4h (2h of preparation and 2h of tasting)
- Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, …)
- Mediterranean (Italy, Spain, Greece, fusion, …)
- Middle East (Lebanon, Turkey)
- The authentic French-Belgian cuisine
- France-Asian fusion gourmet cuisine
- Molecular gastronomy
- Pastry or chocolate workshops (to taste or take away …)
Several available options:
- The challenging formula ’Who’s the chef’ demands the participants to invent a recipe based on specific ingredients (more interactivity among participants and an additional “challenge” dimension)
- ‘Culinary quiz’ formula makes the activity more playful