In the Ocean Race Challenger Simulation, your ability to find the right balance between taking risks and achieving your goals is being tested through the quality of the decisions you make in the game.
By using your collective intelligence to configure your boat and prepare your race, your objective is to beat pro sailors.
The game is designed to realise your team potential and grow its competitiveness. No sailing experience is required.
- Welcome and breakfast/lunch (optional)
- Screening of a documentary about the fascinating world of offshore sailing races (optional)
- “Every race is a project, every project is a race”: similarities between ocean racing and the business world
- Key steps of an ocean racing project and essentials of boat design
- Principles of business competitiveness
- Ocean Race Challenger part 1: design your own boat and prepare the race based on competitiveness principles
- Ocean Race Challenger part 2: Test your choices and strategy against pro sailors in the race
- Debriefing and lessons learned
- Take it back to work
- After event drinks (optional)